Let me take care of the tricks of the trade you don’t want to learn or don’t have time for. Self-published authors are tasked with so many duties, from social media management to trying to land BookBub ads, that sometimes it’s easier to trust a professional with the more tedious aspects of the publishing process. Fill out the contact form to schedule the services you want me to handle for you, and I will do my best to provide you with speedy, quality service you can be proud of. Typical response time is under 24 hours, but please allow 24-72 hours for replies.
The services below may change periodically.
I work exclusively with WordPress. This is for both of our sanity. It gives me familiarity, and I can easily tweak the already existing CSS, HTML, and in some cases, PHP so you get a unique look every time, no matter what theme you choose, or widgets you install. For you, this makes posting pages, blog posts, or changing content on your own a breeze.
Here’s what we offer.
- Full WordPress Setup– $300 – (Half of the fee is non-refundable and due at the beginning of the project to reserve your appointment. The final fee is due upon project completion.)
- WordPress Training– $25 per hour (1 hour minimum.) – We meet in Skype or Google Hangouts, and I share my screen while walking and talking you through how to use all of the features WordPress currently offers so that when it comes time to make changes, you can do them on your own. – (Hourly charges are non-refundable.)
- Website Maintenance– $20 per page, or $30 for CSS/Style changes – For those who don’t want to learn, or don’t have time to maintain their own WordPress website. – (The charges for this service are non-refundable.)
- Adding and Configuring Widgets– $15 per widget – (The charges for this service are non-refundable.)
What I will need from you, depending on what you want/need:
- Page Content
- Graphics you want used
- Metadata: Google any web page. You will see the website’s name, and then a very short description (150 characters or less) of what that website is about. This is the metadata I need from you.
- Favicon: A sqare (16px by 16px) image (PNG or JPG file) you want to represent your site. This will show in browser tabs when someone visits your page, and in bookmarks when someone bookmarks your page.