This poll is completely anonymous. No user data is being collected except for IP addresses, which will be purged daily without being recorded.
The main, and only, reason for the first poll is to decide which retailers I will use to publish my books in the future, or which ones I may cut from my arsenal. Your opinions are gold, and I thank you greatly for them.
The second is to see what you want in your newsletters as exclusive content. The last? What world(s) you want that exclusive content in. All exclusive content is free to subscribers. After you see it first, I will publish it on a retailer once I have cover art for it.
These polls end October 27, 2016. Vote now!
Where do you buy most of your ebooks?
- Amazon (91%, 49 Votes)
- Nook (6%, 3 Votes)
- iBooks/ iTunes (2%, 1 Votes)
- Smashwords (2%, 1 Votes)
- Kobo (0%, 0 Votes)
- All Romance eBooks (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 54
Newsletter Subscriber Only Content- What exclusive free content would you prefer?
- Occasional short stories (40%, 21 Votes)
- Monthly serial story (38%, 20 Votes)
- Monthly short stories (25%, 13 Votes)
- Bi-weekly serial story (21%, 11 Votes)
Total Voters: 52
Whether you want serial or short stories, what world do you want it in?
- Anything at all, I just want story! (50%, 28 Votes)
- Kings of Kal'brath (Heterosexual) (27%, 15 Votes)
- Any Het (20%, 11 Votes)
- Kings of Kal'brath (Either/or/I want them all!) (13%, 7 Votes)
- Any M/M (9%, 5 Votes)
- God Jars World (M/M) (4%, 2 Votes)
- Kings of Kal'brath (M/M) (2%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 56