Don’t know how?
Don’t have the time?
Not enough money to hire someone to do a professional job?
I’m your girl!
I offer professional quality Print, eBook, and Smashwords formatting for reasonable prices. I have the drive to make your books shine. A technophile, if I can’t find a way to make your vision a reality, I will often find the program that can, and teach myself how to use it at master level just to get your project done. And whether you need formatting for print, ebook or both, I will have your project completed beautifully, professionally, and fast.
At this time, I am not accepting non-fiction work. If you have a work of fiction, I will be more than happy to assist you in your formatting needs.
This is something I love doing, and if I can give you more time to write and less tedium and headaches, I’ll be a happy camper.
- Amazon Sales Copy: $25 per book
- eBook: $50 + $1.50 per 1000 words + $15 per file type (epub, mobi, PDF)
- eBook Boxed Set (if I formatted your books previously): $75 deposit + $0.90 per 1000 words + $15 per file type (epub, mobi, PDF)
- eBook Boxed Set (if I am starting from scratch): $150 deposit + $1.50 per 1000 words + $15 per file type (epub, mobi, PDF)
- Print: $100 deposit + $2.15 per 1000 words
- Smashwords Doc: $15 deposit + $0.65 per 1000 words
- Formatting Bundle *Does not count toward boxed sets* (Need all formats—print, ebook, and Smashwords doc—at the same time?): $250 deposit + $8 per 1000 words + $15 per file type (epub, mobi, PDF)
In addition to creating professional e-books that are cleanly formatted and guaranteed to work on multiple devices, I offer:
- Personalized service
- Custom Design and Layout
- Fixed cost (no wonky commissions or license snares)
- Communication-I’m chained to a computer most days, so I provide quick and responsive answers to your questions, working together to make your ebook the best it can possibly be.
- You will own the finished files.
Because each job is different, I’ll have to know exactly what you need before I can give you a precise quote.
Do not send me a file that has not been completely edited and is not ready for publication.
If you edit your manuscript after you have already sent me the file and it’s anything bigger than “hey, there’s a typo on page 37,” you will incur additional charges, up to and including the necessity for an entirely new contract, depending on how far I’ve made it through the job.
I require the listed deposit upon signing of the contract, to be delivered via Paypal to jennifer (at) jenniferamriss (dot) com in order to secure your spot in the schedule. The balance is due at the start of the job and is non-refundable unless it is determined by the formatter (me) that your manuscript is outside the scope of my capabilities, in which case all monies paid will be refunded.
I thoroughly test all files before delivery, but in the event you run into problems, I will tweak files, within reason. If you do something to try to edit the files that otherwise mucks up what I’ve done, you will incur additional charges.
Ready to get started? Fill out the contact form, and I’ll get back with you usually within 24 hours, sometimes sooner. Though please give me 48-72 hours, as I may be swamped or have a bit of Real Life intervening with my internet time.
Note: This is taken from my page over at The Forge Book Finishers!